Vehicle Tracking System – How this affects you the customer
No matter what you transport desires are, administration can be a huge burden and can create a tangible obstacle to operating profitably. Our appreciation of this has led us to develop solutions that reduce time-consuming paperwork that help you realise your maximum profitability and speed up your cash flow. Providing your customer base with accurate documentation means you can minimise invoice enquiries and provide proof of delivery. Whilst developing a smooth flow of paperwork through your business you can concentrate your efforts on business rather than paperwork. This is why FDC, on top of developing our new website and customer login area, where you can, create your own jobs, see PODs and create your own manifests; have invested in this new vehicle tracking system, allowing us to give you live up to date information about where your deliveries are.
Vehicle Tracking System – Mobile Resource Management at its best
Masternaut is Europe’s leading mobile resource management provider specialising in Vehicle tracking system & Asset Tracking, Mobile Workforce Applications and Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP software.
The company serves thousands of businesses across Europe who trust Masternaut to deliver solutions that deliver tangible business benefits and return on investment.
Awards and Accreditations
Awards/ Accreditations at a glance
- Masternaut is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner.
- The company is one of the UK’s fastest growing technology businesses with places in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- Listed on the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA 2009 – as one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies.
- Best Companies Awards in 2008 and 2009 – Masternaut is one of the UK’s best companies to work for.
- Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business Award 2008 – in recognition of Masternaut’s status as one of Yorkshire’s most innovative and successful businesses.
- A member of Business in the Community.
Perfect for managers on the move
Masternaut’s new Rapide smartphone apps can give us access to detailed and instant information about our fleet from our new Masternaut vehicle tracking system solution. Real-time access to important operational information is at our fingertips wherever we are and whenever we need it.
Take control from anywhere
Whether we use an iPhone, Blackberry, Android phone/tablet or an iPad, the Rapide app from Masternaut lets us view our fleet with live vehicle and asset locations on the map, access a detailed and full journey history and also see contacts and daily jobs. In addition to this, we can use the “find nearest vehicle/contact” facility to quickly identify other mobile workers or customers/suppliers within our vicinity.