Christmas holiday period – pallet deliveries
Ladies and Gentlemen
Christmas and New Year Network Operations for pallet deliveries 2013/14
Please find below operational arrangements either side of the Christmas break:
- The last of our trunks into our Hub prior to Christmas will be on Monday 23rd December 2013
- All freight input on Friday 20thDecember 2013 for delivery on Saturday 21st December 2013 will be subject to the usual Saturday surcharge.
- All freight input on Monday 23rdDecember 2013 on a ND service must be delivered on Thursday 02nd January 2014
- All freight input on Monday 23rd December 2013 on an EC service must be delivered on or by Friday 03rd January 2014
- If any customer requires pallet deliveries on Tuesday 24th December 2013, this should be on either a TIME/BKSL or AM service and MUST be pre-advised to ourselves
- We will operate normal working hours on Monday 23rd December 2013 and will be open until 14:00 on Tuesday 24th December 2013.
- We will re-open at 06.00am on Thursday 02nd January 2014
Should you require freight to be delivered between Christmas and the New Year, this should be negotiated with our office for a schedule and cost implications