Christmas Holiday Schedule
Ladies & Gentlemen
Please find below the operational arrangements either side of the Christmas break:
- The last collections into our Hub prior to Christmas will be on Wednesday 23rd December 2015.
- All freight input on Wednesday 23rd December 2015 on a ND service will be delivered on Monday 4th January 2016.
- All freight input on Wednesday 23rd December 2015 on an EC service will be delivered on or by Tuesday 5th January 2016 unless on a D/Day service which must be delivered on the specified day (after the 5th of January 2016).
- If any customers require freight to be delivered on Thursday 24th December 2015, this should be on either a TIME/BKSL or AM service and MUST be pre-advised to FDC.
- FDC will re-open at 06.00am on Monday 4th January 2016.
Should you require freight to be delivered between Christmas and the New Year, this should be negotiated specially with the FDC and a rate agreed with us direct.
Also can I please remind you that all of our Scottish Members will not return to work until Tuesday 5th January 2016 (the above still applies but plus 1 day).